Education, Training & Qualifications
- B.S. in Education, Auburn University
- M.S. in Counseling and Human Development, Troy University
- Member, Montgomery Area Association of Realtors
- Member, Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
I love living in Montgomery! I married my husband, Jeff Taylor a lifelong resident of Montgomery, in 2001. At that time, we decided to make Montgomery our home. Since then, we have been blessed with a daughter and son. They attend a great school! We enjoy going to Alabama Shakespeare Festival, Biscuits Baseball games, Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts, or hiking or relaxing at Lake Martin. We enjoy the locally owned restaurants, the city's rich history, and are grateful for our church.
I have a passion for real estate and a steadfast dedication to my clients. I am highly motivated, determined and hands on with each sale from start to finish. My goal is to ensure my clients make the best decisions when buying or selling a home. I like to say excellence is a moving target; therefore, am always striving to be the best!